[Travelandtourism] Day 3 in Walt Disney World Continues and Mickey's Magic Christmas Party

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 15:35:03 UTC 2011

Dear Cheryl,
Thank you so much for these posts. I am really enjoying reading them.
I am surprised at how much you got to do. Somehow, when Mike and I
went this past summer, we didn't do half as much as you did! Any tips
on future trips to get to do more?

Thank you again for the posts; very interesting stuff!

~Jewel