[Travelandtourism] Just booked a 4 days cruise on the Navigator of the Seas from Royal Caribbean for 2

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 23:36:53 UTC 2011

Hi all:

Remember it is wave season the best rates for those who are sick of the winter and the cold.

I just booked a couple for March 17-21, 2011 out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL on Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas

4 day cruise which includes: Ft. Lauderdale, at day at sea, Cozumel (Mexico), a day at sea, Ft. Lauderdale

This is a great starter cruise for those that have never cruised or that don't want to do a 7 day cruise.

$599.00 per person, double occupancy, plus taxes and fees (ocean view stateroom)

Both people are disabled and one uses a guide dog.

http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>