[Travelandtourism] good morning and happy new year all

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 12:48:04 UTC 2011

flying taking a bus or a train is to expensive.

it is a 6hr plane ride from California to orlando, and you will have at least 1 stop. I will send you out January's e-mail and February's e-mail comes out on Monday.

Send me your phone number off list and we can discuss traveling to the Convention

http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.