[Travelandtourism] Should an airline's first-class section beadults-only?

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Wed Jul 13 00:20:45 UTC 2011

Cindy:

I'm with you.  Its up to the parents to control their children's behavior
whenever out in public.  I use to have a serious talk with my children
before taking them out.  And I would reward them if they did good as soon as
we got back home.  And if they behaved badly, I would arrange to have a
babysitter watch them the next time we went out.  Of course they never liked
the babysitter so this little psychology worked to keep them in line while
out in public.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- Well, crying kids aren't only annoying on
planes...they're just as annoying
on trains.  But, it's often not the child's fault.  I suppose, because the
parents are used to their kids, many just ignore them and don't try, at all,
to quiet them or make them sit in their seats.  So, maybe airlines or trains
should impose a penalty of some kind of the parent doesn't control the
children.  I'm not saying kids have to be perfect.  But, if a dog guide
handler is supposed to manage his or her dog and keep the dog under control,
shouldn't a parent be expected to do the same with a child?