[Travelandtourism] Southwest customer of size update;

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Wed Jul 13 16:14:23 UTC 2011

Hello list:

I finally had a client traveling last week through Southwest that was hit
with their Customer of Size program.  She was charged for a second seat even
though it was determine that she could fit into just one seat.  She was
given some kind of form from Southwest and upon her return home, we were
able to get her a refund for the second seat she shouldn't have been charged
for in the first place.

I know other airlines have this program however, Southwest seems to be the
only one that is enforcing this controversial rule.  I'm not a big guy
however, even today's airplane seats are small to me and I would like more
room whenever I fly.  Guess I better keep on wishing?

Reese

Peachtree Travel
Independent Travel Consultant

(phone) 888-389-2723