[Travelandtourism] looking for officers for the Travel and Tourism Division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:36:53 UTC 2011

We are looking for 2 officers for the division, Vice President and Secretary at the present time.

The purpose of this organization is to serve as a division of the National Federation of the Blind; to be a vehicle for collective action by the blind of the nation; to function as a mechanism through which the blind and interested sighted persons can come together to plan and carry out programs to improve the quality of life for the blind; to promote the vocational, cultural, and social advancement of the blind; to achieve the integration of the blind into society on a basis of equality with the sighted; to focus attention upon the problems faced by blind people in the travel and tourism industry; and to take any other action which will improve the overall condition and standard of living of the blind.

We need people who want to be active and are able to attend not only national conventions, but conference calls as needed to help build and promote the division.

All seeking positions please contact me off list.

President