[Travelandtourism] Officers of Travel and Tourism up for election

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:29:17 UTC 2011

Currently elected at convention or still has seats until Dallas 2012 Convention:

President: Cheryl Echevarria, NY
Treasurer: Milton Taylor, UT
Board Member: Jamel Powel, IL
Board Member: Maurice Shackelford, GA (interested in V.P)
Board Member: Kathy Bean

Advisers and still with the Division - Don Gillmore (former President)

We will be holding elections last week of August, all officers and people running for officers please contact me off list and let me know you schedule for August early September to have elections and to move forward with a board meeting.

I will post a link to and also phone information on our board meeting open to all, members have voting privileges

Thank you.

You may have seen on this list and others that we need to have emergency elections, due to the fact that some of our dear NFB members and leaders are not well and let us keep them in our thoughts and prayers, as well as other issues that keep them away from us.

This was indicated after convention that:

Vice President: Doug Johnson and the original president of the Travel and Tourism is resigning, his term would have been up in 2012 at the Dallas Convention.

As well as Kay Burrows: Current Secretary, again due to health and financial issues will not be able to continue.

People running for the positions which are opened, Vice President, Secretary and Board member.

Vice President: Maurice Shackelford of GA, and April Scheppe of Wisconsin

Secretary: Mary Donahue of Texas

Board Member: My husband Nelson Echevarria we could use one more, we can up to 4 board members so if you are interested. Please let me know

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.