[Travelandtourism] my July e-newsletter is coming out

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:27:37 UTC 2011

hello all:

If you are interested, I have my e-newsletter coming out this week on Monday, if you would like to sign up for it, I have convention things in there as well as ideas for keeping cool during the summer and how to win gift certificate to travel and a few other things in it.

go to my website, www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>, go to the contact us page, and I will add you to the list.

Take care, it is a little cooler today, was 106 yesterday, now it is only 96 wow still hot and humid yuck!!!!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.