[Travelandtourism] Intro and What to do with a Week in August

Richard Quan r.quan at rogers.com
Sun Jul 24 05:09:06 UTC 2011

Hi All,

My name is Richard Quan and I am writing to you from Toronto.  I used to be
a member of this list but somehow I got disconnected with it.  It's good to
be on here again for I know there is a wealth of useful information and an
world-wise bunch who bring it on a regular basis.  I need your help again.

I've got a week off work scheduled for August: 15 to 22 give or take a
couple of days.  I'm looking for something to do.  I would be traveling
alone save for my dog Napoleon; I'd rather have him join me on the trip.
The other thing I want is a place to get some much needed rest; but at the
same time, have access to people.  I know it's short notice but I'm thinking
summer camp or something with a group theme but has the option for quiet
time as well.

Does anyone know of some kind of summer camp for adults going on around that
time.  I'm in my forties so the youth camp may not be so appropriate but a
fountain of youth would be appreciated.  I think given the time, probably
Canada/U.s. would be the best options right now.  Any help would be
wonderful, thanks in advance,

Richard

Email: r.quan at rogers.com (home)
      richard.quan at fsco.gov.on.ca (work)