[Travelandtourism] Info. About Travel and Tourism

Laurie Mattioli lmattioli3 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 02:05:21 UTC 2011

Hi All
My name is Laurie and I attended the NFB convention in Orlando earlier this month after being away for many years and am very interested in participating in a number of groups.  I love travelling and would like info. about specific issues that this group works on to facilitate independent travel for those of us who are blind.  I live in New England and have travelled some with my 10 year old child and hope to do much more in the years to come.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Thanks,
Laurie