[Travelandtourism] updates on the travel group

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 22:24:36 UTC 2011

wow we got 105 members who I invited and joined on the facebook page. I hope we will all get talking here. Again, I want to start locally with some tours of the New York Area, NY City, Long Island, Hyde Park. I need to know who would be interested. These would be fully days including some kind of either lunch or dinner. See how everything goes. Who is in?

I am looking sometime in September Early October before it gets cold and then we can maybe plan for a Christmas Trip, do something once or twice a year.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.