[Travelandtourism] Comments from posts on new travel group for the blind and visually impaired

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 10:02:15 UTC 2011

Post from people on facebook

Love that idea. States which I have enjoyed visiting quite a lot: Massachusetts, Colorado; would love to visit Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine during the summer; Williamsburgin middle to late spring or early autumn, D.C. and Baltimore, too...; love Amish country in Pennsylvania;
would love to visit less frequently chosen states; high on my list, though, for states I've always wanted to go to are California and Hawaii. Would have to get a really nice deal on the last one, though.
Favorite things: cruises, always wanted to do a river cruise in the States; want to do cruises in Europe; Panama Canal; New England and Canada; want to get back to St. Lucia one day.
Prefer
Aruba. Punta Cana in D.R. British Isles. Scandinavia. Amsterdam. places with mild to warm weather, not hot and humid, not cold. Hot and dry is fine.
Not big on just sitting around; like to do things: dancing, water sports, comedy, hands on, accessible shows, etc. Like white water rafting; horseback riding; want to go parasailing and swimming with dolphins; love the country, animals; oh, hell, I'm up for just about anything. (grin)

other posts as well from others:

Depending on the event, I'm in: Ripley's, wineries, plays, tours (hands on, something to do), instructional experiences (sailing, dancing), comedy, interactive/audience participation activities, zoos, whitewater rafting, tandem riding, paddle-boating, parasailing, hiking trails, etc.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.