[Travelandtourism] Some Great News to Share Long Island Business News is Doing a Story on me

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 15:10:51 UTC 2011

I wanted to share some exciting news, Long Island Business News is doing a story about me. Being a business owner who is blind, I am the only one in the Long Island Area that I know of , and that I specialize in travel arrangements for Blind, Dialysis and Disabled travelers.

If you have recent used my services, Long Island Business News would like to speak to you about it.

Whether or not you are blind.

Thank you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.