[Travelandtourism] A new kind of experience I have found online in Orlando for my clients

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:31:16 UTC 2011

While I was looking at my visitorlando.com tourism board page today, and came across something interesting.

You may not be able to see the tree and such, but it is an experience.

Similar to ziplining, where you are attached to a harness and fly through the trees on a secure cable, that I know a few that do this, I mean come on, if we go on roller coasters, and some surf or water ski, this is something new.

But for the faint at heart, that do not like the speed of things and want to do something similar but at your own pace.

Florida Ecosafaris at Forever Florida: http://www.floridaecosafaris.com/<http://www.floridaecosafaris.com/>

Not only do they have the 2 hour zipline tours.

But also something called the Cypress FlyCycle. This new attraction will take guests on a fun and relaxing cycle ride through the treetops of the 4,700-acre (1,902-hectare) Forever Florida Wildlife Conservation Area in St. Cloud, Fla. The cost is $45 for adults and children (age 10 and up).

>From the video, which has no description, Nelson mentions that is like riding a bicycle, at your own pace, and there is no way of falling off it, you are above the trees and enjoying the canopy of the Cypress area of Florida, for the senses, you can hear the birds and the rustle of the trees. You can smell the fresh air and the different flora and fauna of it as well.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>