[Travelandtourism] Question about going to Williamsburg

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 19:31:37 UTC 2011

Dear Mary,
I have a good friend, a fellow Federationist, who went to Colonial
Williamsburg with her daughter. Both are blind, so I have asked her
about it. I will pass on any information she has to offer to the list.
In general, though, I remember her saying that Colonial Williamsburg
was very accessible and all the people were very friendly and enjoyed
describing what they were doing, wearing, etc. I hope you have fun in
Williamsburg, and I'll write more if I hear back from my friend!

~Jewel