[Travelandtourism] international cane travel

Tammy Cantrell t.l.cantrell at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 02:41:52 UTC 2011

I have been to the Holy Land, Greece and Italy.  My biggest challenge was
navigating in the masssive number of people.  In Italy, we had to push and
shove to get through the crouds.  We had to cross the roads in a mass
because the drivers were nothing like I have ever seen. They had no regard
for traffic signals.  We took our lives in our hands when we made a
crossing.

I enjoyed all of these experiences but they did have a few mobility
challenges.

Hope you enjoy your new adventure.