[Travelandtourism] 5 Things Not To Do On Your First Cruise!

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 14 15:47:58 UTC 2011

Hi, Cheryl:

This is great advice! I think we barely scratched the surface of the ship on
our cruise to Hawaii six years ago! Also the ship had a TV station on our TV
in our cabin. I don't think it announced everything either but it gave some
good information.

The people on the crew were great! One of our favorites was Norma, one of
the waitresses in the pool area and the restaurants. One day my husband left
his beer (not empty, mind you!) sitting on the table on the deck. She went
to the trouble to find out where our cabin was and brought it up to him! So
many of them are far away from their families and are working like crazy to
send home money. We made sure to tip all of ours. Thanks for posting this!

Cruising is great; I highly recommend it!
Cheers!
Susan