[Travelandtourism] Telling Our Stories: Interview with Scott Rains

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:47:47 UTC 2011

You have heard me mention one of my Colleagues Scott Rains, who was at the National Convention, in fact, he was in attendance at our meeting as well.

If you have time today and want to learn about Scott and what he does in advocating for accessible travel for everyone please come and listen.

Here is the information below:

By Scott Rains<http://www.rollingrains.com/> on October 20, 2011 2:39 PM

This is a reminder that the webinar "Telling Our Stories: Interview with Scott Rains" presented by Anthony Tusler will take place today, October 20th at:

10:00 Pacific Daylight Time
11:00 Mountain Daylight Time
12:00 Central Daylight Time
1:00 Eastern Daylight Time

Join us at the specified time for your timezone by clicking the link below:

https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2011149&password=M.64530DFDDAA29DEB81394B575CD496<https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2011149&password=M.64530DFDDAA29DEB81394B575CD496>

To run a check of your system's compatibility, go to the Elluminate/Blackboard Collaborate Support page<http://atcoalition.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=226&qid=2006>.

If this is your first time attending a webinar in our Elluminate classroom we recommend you arrive 10 minutes early to check your Audio Setup.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>