[Travelandtourism] Fw: My THOUGHT PROVOKER stuff

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:46:43 UTC 2011

Good morning all:

I had been speak to Robert Leslie Newman, President of the Omaha, Nebraska Chapter of the NFB, and the President of the Writers' Division.

I am forwarding a story below, he wrote on his thought provoker website, which has not been updated, he no longer works on it, but it is active for all who would like to read it.

Also, we may have him in Dallas at our meeting about his travel experience.

So, enjoy below.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
Travel and Tourism Division
National Federation of the Blind