[Travelandtourism] On the Wednesday Night Show on the thruoureyes.org, I was mentioned and I called it

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:28:47 UTC 2011

Hello all:

If you don't listen to the WTOE radio shows, www.truoureyes.org<http://www.truoureyes.org/>, you are missing out on a lot of good information.

On Wednesday evenings each month, Linda Zani Thomas, President of Blind Children and other Disabilities of NJ, and Johanna Baccan, also of the New Jersey have there own show called Looking Good Without Looking, which is on the latest trends and fashions, for women, men, teens, children, sighted and the blind.

This month they were also mentioned the October 9, 2011 ship tour that I did on the Norwegian Gem, they were 2 of the 20 people that were on that day with us.

So on there show they mentioned what we did, and I also called in as well and spoke to them.

So if you would like to listen to the recording.

Here is the link.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/18130955<http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/18130955>

Also, if you can maneuver facebook, they have the live show as well.

Enjoy!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>