[Travelandtourism] Fw: Hear yourself on the show here!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:35:53 UTC 2011

here is a response from Norwegian Cruise Lines, about the show on Wednesday night on thruoureyes.org

I am also forwarding this to Joe Ruffalo and the ladies who do the radio show Looking Good Without Looking

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

For daily updates read our blog at