[Travelandtourism] Intro

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:29:13 UTC 2011

Let me welcome you to the talk list, and I hope you will also become a
member of the Division.  I hope you get the information about the Board
Meeting to be held, this coming Tuesday the 27th, if not let me know and I
will re-post it.

If you are looking to go to Disney in June, again I would have you contact
one of us on the list to do it for you, to let you know the best ways in
disney, etc.

Book early with disney especially for June is imperative, it gets crowded
there and you only pay $200.00 deposit and can make monthly payments if you
want. Many places that you want to go traveling they will ask for a deposit
and a final payment due; but they never tell you that you can make payments,
which comes in handy when trying to plan for something.

Also with Disney, shhh, here is the secret, well first you can book up to
500 days prior to arrival that is almost 2 years.

Second, lets say you are booking with no specials, example free dining; this
comes in handy for you to save your money, which by the way is going on
right now at the Walt Disney World Resort; and the time to book those are
until October 21, 2011 and it is only good through travel window March 21,
2012.

You book for June no specials, but example only I know you are booked and
free dining special in January comes up and you get free dining during the
time of your stay, we can change your arrangements to get the free dining
and you get money back, or you can use the different to move from a value
hotel to a moderate hotel.

To much to think about, speak to one of us.

Take care and please even if you are still thinking of becoming an agent
Michael, this list and division is not just for travel professionals, it is
for anyone who loves to travel and wants to travel and wants to make travel
better for the Blind.

Have a great day all.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.