[Travelandtourism] Intro

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Tue Sep 20 17:24:55 UTC 2011

Michael:

Welcome to the list and you are well on your way to becoming a excellent travel agent.  I was reading this message and what came to me before I read it was that he should rent a villa for that many people.  The Lake Boynavista area has many condo villas and most of them have great promotional deals.  Also having a full size kitchen plus washer and dryer never hurts if your planning to stay for more than a weekend.

Reese