[Travelandtourism] Intro

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Sep 20 16:10:27 UTC 2011

Cool!  I've been all over Nebraska too, except for Omaha.  I've only
visited there a few times. I've lived in McCook, Indianola, Kearney,
York, Seward and Lincoln.

I know what you mean about corn, cows and wheat, except in the eastern
half of Nebraska wheat is replaced by soybeans.  Reminds me that harvest
is approaching rapidly, any day now actually.

I just thought of another Nebraska thing to do...Husker Harvest Days.
It's a sort of fair type festival specific to farming.  I've never been,
but it's supposed to be a pretty big deal.  I hope to make it one of
these years.

Julie