[Travelandtourism] one of my favorite events at Walt Disney World

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 23:55:54 UTC 2011

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

I haven't done this in years, and this year it will be just me and my
daughter; she is all grown up.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is a special event held each winter on
select nights at Magic Kingdom theme park. Purchase of an additional event
admission ticket is required to attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.
This festive celebration is filled with live entertainment, spectacular
fireworks and an oh-so-jolly holiday parade.

Celebrate the magic of the season in the holiday wonderland of Magic Kingdom
theme park. Gather with loved ones for a festive sight- and sound-filled
special event that is sure to make you merry!

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party features:

The enchanted Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special
appearance by Santa Claus himself
An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza - Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the
Spirit of the Season
Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with some
of your favorite Disney Characters
Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions

This is a private party for only those that purchase an extra ticket, can't
wait.

This year taking videos and pictures.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.