[Travelandtourism] one of my favorite events at Walt DisneyWorld

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:53:00 UTC 2011

I just want to let you know that Disney is the most expensive time of the
year to go.  They offer this event at least this year from November  8 -
December 18, 2011

You must purchase the tickets ahead of time, in addition to the theme park
tickets. Since this a closed event.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.