[Travelandtourism] passports

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 21:15:05 UTC 2012

Reese,

Yes, thank you!  I had checked this out and even called Alaska Air to
double check.  then my Dad says no I need a passport and I'm second
guessing my information.  I'll tell my parents that I've checked with a
travel agent so they will stop bugging me about it.

There for a bit I was really worried, wondering how I was going to get
passports for both of us in like 7 weeks. I'll sleep more peacefully
knowing we are not going to be stuck in an airport somewhere!

Julie