[Travelandtourism] I'm Back

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:03:54 UTC 2012

I am back from my cruise!
I was checking the out mailing list, and only stephanie has been posting.
Wow!
no one out there I guess.
Officers we have to remember to post something everything to encourage others to participate.
The website is up, but others have to fix the issues that I have stated you know what they are.
Anyone going on tours at convention, I dont' have anyone signing up for anything come on all, lets get you names and money in, or I am not going to do anything.
Harsh yes, but not fair to others.  Head counts and money must be in by May 15th.
President Echevarria

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com