[Travelandtourism] I'm Back

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:36:00 UTC 2012

Welcome back Cheryl and here's hoping your trip was a pleasant one.  All was
quiet on the list with the exception of Stephanie posting some news related
items and me answering a couple of travel passport questions.  No one called
for tour information.  Glad to hear that the website is finally up and
running.  Will have to go over there and check it out.

Someone did email me regarding my complaint with Spirit Airlines and we are
going to keep up the pressure until they implement the changes I requested
to them.  Those are my highlights for the week.

Reese