[Travelandtourism] I'm Back

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Apr 16 13:01:49 UTC 2012

Reese,

I wanted to follow up on my Alaska passport question.  As you remember I
was pretty sure I didn't need a passport to visit Alaska.  then my Dad
said that a friend of his at work just went to Alaska and needed a
passport.  Dad said his friend never entered Canada.
After a lot of phone calls back and forth and questioning this other
guy, it turns out that he did enter Canada.  I have no idea if he just
forgot, didn't realize he was in another country or just likes to drive
everyone nuts, but it is sorted out now.

Thanks for reassuring me when I needed it!  You are awesome!
Julie