[Travelandtourism] Breaking News! Norwegian Getaway will sail from Miami year-round

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:41:00 UTC 2012

Thank you for posting Maurice:
We will be having our monthly meeting of the Travel and Tourism on April 30th, I just sent out the information, besides our regular meeting, we will be having my dear friend, which I am very proud to say she is my friend and colleague with Norwegian Cruise Lines, Ms. Cathy Vazquez.
So, please let us have more people at our monthly meetings, these are not just for the officers.
These are meetings like if you were at a monthly meeting of a chapter of any NFB affiliate.
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138president at nfb-travel.net