[Travelandtourism] Blind Travel

Tony Giles gilest.backpacker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 19:57:59 UTC 2012

My name is Tony Giles, I'm from England and I travel around the
worldindependently. I'm totally blind and partially deaf. I have a
website www.tonythetraveller.com where I compose travel blogs of my
adventures and post photos. I've written and published a book about my
early travels. Seeing the world my way, published by Silverwood
Original, 2010. Its available on amazon and further information is
available on my website. Its also in e-book format and in braille in
the UK. Anyone interested in travelling with a visual impairment and
want advice or have questions, feel free to contact me, through this
website or via my own website or on facebook. Search for Tony Giles or
Tony the Traveller
I hope I can be of some help and service. Travelling is amazing and
can be enjoyed by all. Tony