[Travelandtourism] Blind Travel

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:36:58 UTC 2012

Welcome to the group Tony.
All help is well appreciated.
Sincerely,
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel and Tourism Division631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.