[Travelandtourism] Changing lives

Tony Giles gilest.backpacker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:14:16 UTC 2012

Hi all, this is Tony, blind traveller from England. I just wanted to
share with you a little storry. I have a lovely amazing girlfriend.
Her name is Tatiana, she is from Greece and also blind. We met through
my website www.tonythetraveller.com in 2008. We met in Athens, Greece
November 2009 and have been in a relationship ever since. We've begun
travelling together - UK, USA and now Europe. We have great fun on the
road, making new discoveries together and meeting cool and wonderful
people. It just shows we blind people can do anything we choose with a
little help and confidence. Have a great day all. Tony Giles