[Travelandtourism] Changing lives

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:54:22 UTC 2012

Tony:
Thank you for posting this.
As I have said in the past, that we need confidence and know when to ask for help, knowing when to ask is all about independence, and not a shameful thing to do.
Confidence, if I didn't have confidence, I wouldn't be doing what I am doing within the NFB and without the NFB, prior to losing my vision and being sick, I didn't have any, see what a disability can become and ability.
Couldn't come out of my shell until joining this great organization.
We may not be able to see, what there is a whole world out there to explore and to enjoy.  Whether it is right outside your own front door, traveling across this great nation of ours, or traveling to destinations only read about in books.
Kudos to everyone.
Sincerely,
Your sister in the NFB
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel and Tourism Divisioncherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.