[Travelandtourism] Changing lives

Tatiana Nisioti anisioti at otenet.gr
Thu Aug 23 13:59:59 UTC 2012

Hi, dear Cheryl, my beloved one, amazing inspiration, Tony, and all of you
listers!!!
This is me, Tatiana, the 35-year-old totally blind greek woman that Tony
just mentioned...!
What I want to share with you all now is that, during these days is coming
intensely in my mind my excitement, my awe, my heart-beating I tried during
the same days last year, expecting the date of Sept. 5, when I flew to
London, to meet Tony and continue our trip to the States, the very first
over-Atlantic for me!! Thanks to him, his "we can do it" attitude, one of my
deepest dreams ever has become true!! We are planning a trip to Central
Europe again at the beginning of September, I am always excited, but I am
missing those unique feelings I had; and I wanted to share with you, and
with Tony - I didn't tell him how thankful, grateful I am: Let me do it now,
in public.
And yea, guys, what I've learned, is to "see the world Tony's way", which
doesn't mean anything else than touching things, buildings, trees, flowers,
hearing birds, different kinds of music, dialects, languages, and
talking...., talking to people; and, by that "talking", getting deeper into
yourself, learnig your own personality through others'.

Happy travels to everyone,
Tatiana