[Travelandtourism] volunteer vacations?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:46:57 UTC 2012

Again insults will not be tolerated, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it.
You don't have to like anything that others have posted here including myself, but this will not be tolerated in anyway, you don't like me or what I do fine.
That is your right, but you no right to post the insults.

I was elected by my peers in this division NFB of all the work that I do, as well as in the industry, if I don't know something then I don't post it, I do not play it by ear, and I post after searching and doing my homework.
So you are not only insulting my business, my knowledge, but also insulting a division president in our organization, I am sure if you did that to President Gwizdala on NAGDU it would be reason for removal.
Again, I have only tried to help, if you are not happy with the answers, either delete them or remove yourself from the list.
I will not allow any insults towards me or other members of this talk list or to this organization, meaning the NFB as a whole.
You have a nice day!  This isn't being rude or snarky.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.