[Travelandtourism] In-Store And Online Shopping

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 22:13:32 UTC 2012

Hello Cheryl and everyone,

Really?Is the individual who buys their airline ticket online so they can
make better use of their time less independent than the one who takes the
trip to a travel agent or to the airport wasting valuable time and money
that could be spent on other projects?Looks like I just made the shoe fit.
Here's hoping this Kosco thing can be remedied.

Peter Donahue