[Travelandtourism] Monthly teleconference of the travel and tourism division meeting, Monday, February 27th

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:15:10 UTC 2012

The Travel and Tourism Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, will be having there monthly teleconference on Monday, February 27th at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, and 5pm Pacific Time.

We will be discuss 2 possible tours at the National Convention, as well as any ideas that the membership may have ideas about as well.  Plus updates from Peter Donahue on our website, as well a new name to our Division Mr. Daniel Carr from Texas, who is working as a co-webmaster and also as an interim board member.
We need to finalize these things to be published in the Braille Monitor by the April Edition.
We welcome anyone onto the calls, members of the division, members of the NFB, and those of you who do not fall under any of the categories.
Call in directions for the call as follows.
The call in number is             1-805-360-1000       this is not a toll free number

once you get the recording you will be asked to put in your participant
access code which is 871517#.Thank you.

Sincerely,
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138president at nfb-travel.com

reservations at echevarriatravel.com