[Travelandtourism] Travel and Tourism conference call meeting starting at 8pm eastern Sharp

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:22:39 UTC 2012

Good evening all:
Just a friendly reminder that the Travel and Tourism Teleconference call will be starting promptly at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain and 5pm Pacific Time.
Call in instructions is 1-805-360-1000
When Prompted id access code is 871517#
Remember only paid members have voting privileges.
I look forward to talking with you all. If you are a guest, we ask that you mute yourself until we open the lines for questions, to mute and unmute your phone is *6.  If there is any background noise, we will ask you to mute, please.
Announce yourself when prompted, we will be taking notes.
Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionPresident at nfb-travel.org

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at