[Travelandtourism] The Travel and Tourism Division presents a teleconference call with Mr. Mark Jones of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:21:15 UTC 2012

Good morning all:
I have also sent this to David Andrews to see if he can post to the NFB Membership list, if you get it more than once, I apologize.
Also, I am asking those of you, who know friends and family that are not members of the NFB, to forward this to them, maybe if they see we are hard at working at issues that might affect them, they might take a second look at us.  Thank you.

The Travel and Tourism Division of the National Federation of the Blind, will be having a teleconference call on March 26, 2012 from 8PM Eastern Time, which is 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, and 5PM Pacific Time, with Mr. Mark Jones, Manager, Domestic Services with Guests with Disabilities, who is the manager who oversees Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL and Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.
Because many of us in the past have had issues with accessibility at one time or another with Disney, I have contacted the Disney Company and got in touch with Mr. Jones, who is eager to speak with us and have a Q&A session with us as well.
If you are interested in participating, please rsvp me, Cheryl Echevarria, President, Travel and Tourism Division, President at nfb-travel.org
We are also asking if you can send questions to Mr. Jones to me no later than March 23, 2012.
No question is a stupid question.
Thank you.
Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the BlindPresident at nfb-travel.org631-236-5138

631-456-5394 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com