[Travelandtourism] File Transfer Issues

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Jan 12 15:53:30 UTC 2012

Hello Cheryl and everyone,

    People need to be free to use whatever file sharing service they're most
comfortable with. You don't need to have an account to send or receive files
via SendSpace. We use SendSpace for transferring files for the Writers'
Division and it's the file sharing service I'm the most familiar with.

    If we're going to fight over which file sharing service to use perhaps
the best solution for everyone is good old burn to CD or DVD and ship via
snail mail until an FTP uploader can be installed on the server for our Web
site.

Peter Donahue