[Travelandtourism] File Transfer Issues

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:14:42 UTC 2012

I agree. I use dropbox you use sendspace.
it can be sent to either one of us, or if you use another service please let us know.
I am not fighting at all.
Have a nice day, and this should be brought up at a board meeting and not on the list.
Thank you. Have a wonderful day.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com