[Travelandtourism] Costa Cruises Updates blaming or making excuses

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:28:33 UTC 2012

Yes vicki it is sad, and never should have happened.  And yes, that is correct there muster drill was suppose to be done Saturday after they sailed, I like the fact that the cruise ships may start doing both one in port and one at sea, even if you learn while it is calm, things happen during the real thing, and even though people do panic even after knowing what to do, they will feel a little calmer doing it during at sea.  More of a realistic approach.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com