[Travelandtourism] Service Animals

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Jan 24 01:51:12 UTC 2012

Cheryl,
I have justswitched out computers and you had sent me information on what I
need to do to make sure that my guide will be abel to go into Canada.  I
will be taking an NFB eastern seaboard cruise in September, leaving NYC and
heading up the coast into Canada.  Any info on what I need to do is really
what I am looking for.  I will be sending out my passport info by week's end
so I should be set, it's just the pup that I need to get set.

Thanks,

Steve Johnson