[Travelandtourism] upcoming changes to the division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:17:28 UTC 2012

That is why it is important for the talk list and the membership to be involved, we want to hear from all, again, we are going through some growing pains, and look to you all for suggestions, so that no one feels that this division isn't for them.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com