[Travelandtourism] upcoming changes to the division

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Jan 26 00:06:35 UTC 2012

cheryl, I like your mission statement, actually--think it cnecompasses the
changes as well.  I was waiting a bit because you said you all were looking
at some modifications.  I think your mission statement's okay.  I think the
misperception with some folks historically occurred perhaps when the
division started and it was thought the focus was different than it was?  Am
I perhaps correct?

Anyway, am glad both focuses or both aspects are still in place.

thanks for clarifying.

Margo andArrow