[Travelandtourism] FW: [Nfb-announce] Getting The Message Out

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:30:42 UTC 2012

I do not know if everyone got this from David Andrews.
But I think this is important to our division, we need to get out and let people know we are here

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138