[Travelandtourism] FW: I am inviting you to the event I am being honored by Long Island Working Partnership and the Access Rehab in October

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:53:03 UTC 2012

Good morning all Long Island Working Partnership An ACCES-VR Consortium is honoring me and other business on Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Here is the information below, I am hoping that maybe you can attend.

Tuesday October 2, 2012, National Disability Employment Awareness MonthRecognizing Outstanding Employers
An Award Ceremony Breakfast Event At Carlyle-On-the Green
Home of the2002 & 2009 US OPEN
Keynote AddressRegent Roger Tilles8:30 AM Registration9:00 AM ProgramSponsorship Packages Available
Tables of 10 $250 Single Seat $30
Make checks payable to: Nassau Placement Network & Mail checks to: Ella Craanen, c/o ACCES-VR711 Stewart Ave. #4, Garden City, NY 11530
Inquiries:(516)-227-6804 ecraanen at mail.nysed.gov
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.