[Travelandtourism] Looking for interested people to run for positions at National Convention for the Travel and Tourism Division

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Jun 11 22:40:29 UTC 2012

Hi Cheryl et al,
Just a question of curiosity, but can anyone tell me why dues-paying members
cannot vote at the national convention or be allowed to run for
positions...I thought this is what the dues provide in the sense that the
provide for the NFB member their right to vote?  Doesn't and never has made
much sense to me.

Thank you,

Steve